“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it”
De él aprendimos que “creer” y “centrarse” en lo que uno ama puede ser considerado de locos, pero él no podía vivir de otra manera.
Que saber decir “NO” a algunas ideas, no es tarea fácil, pero sí muy importante.
De él aprendimos que hay que ser uno mismo siempre.
1.. Do you want to spend the rest of your life selling sugared water or do you want a chance to change the world? (1987)
2. “Being the richest man in the cementery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me”. (1993)
3. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
4. “I want to put a ding in the universe”
5. “My job is to not be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”
11. “I’m as proud of what we don’t do as I am of what we do”
12. It’s not about money. It’s about the people you have, how you’re led, and how much you get it. (1999)
13. Insanely great!
14. I would trade all of my technology for an afternoon with Socrates. (Octubre 2001)
15. We used to dream about this stuff. Now we get to build it. It’s pretty great. (Junio 2004)